Ready to continue your COETAIL journey? We know where we want to go, now we need you to help us find the best path! We’ll keep these details short so you can go check out the COETAIL 2 website that’s ready for your eyes!
Without further ado…
- The COETAIL 2 cohort will begin in September 2018 and end in May 2019.
- It will be an academic year-long learning experience comprised of 22-26 weeks of courses.
- Only one required course, a 3-week personalized learning course that everyone begins the journey with..
- The first cohort is limited to 15 participants so that we can collaborate to make COETAIL 2 a worthwhile learning experience for other COETAILers.
- There is a prerequisite – you MUST be a COETAIL graduate.
- You will have an intimate community-learning experience with regular interaction, collaboration, and live facilitated sessions with your cohort of COETAIL 2 learners, and your mentor (Lissa!), with special input from COETAIL co-founders Jeff Utecht and Kim Cofino.
- You will receive our latest book Your Connected Classroom: A Practical Guide for Classroom Teachers – a FREE gift from us!
Think you might want to be part of this adventure?
- Applications will open in May and close in June.
- As a thank you for your involvement and feedback, the first COETAIL 2 cohort will pay less than half what it will cost once we open it up to the entire COETAIL community.
- Once selected, you can begin connecting with your cohort as soon as your payment has been received.
- Click the no obligation I’M INTERESTED button on the website to make sure you don’t miss out on any of the juicy details!
Want more? The COETAIL 2 website, including a video overview from me, is up and running! Click here to check it out!
More COETAIL 2 Info:
Not getting the COETAIL updates via email? Complete this form to share your new contact details!