|Wow…today is the LAST day of the Challenge! Throughout the last 5 days we’ve asked you to engage, share and be vulnerable in order to increase the value of our online community. We hope you’ve enjoyed our first ever COETAIL Challenge…we are grateful that you have chosen to enhance our community with your presence!
“In 2004, George Siemens developed the idea of a new learning theory based on the digital age that was emerging on the Internet. The connectivism learning theory is based in part on the idea that we learn best through communities. Using this as our basis for designing this program, not only are participants led on a journey of mastery learning, but do so with a supportive community of other participants to ask questions, celebrate successes, and encourage risk taking.”
You’ve celebrated success and taken risks in order to connect with the community. Today, we’re all about the questions! COETAIL is a supportive community of educators where you can openly ask questions and receive honest answers. What do you need to know about COETAIL? What can you share about your COETAIL experience?
Today’s Challenge >>> No question is a bad question.
- How do you find balance between learning, implementing & sharing?
- Thinking about taking the risk and becoming a COETAILer? Ask a question to the COETAIL community (via our social media channels).
- Current or graduate COETAILer? Answer a question asked by a potential COETAILer from your unique perspective.
- Current or Graduate COETAILer? Have you started your GET application yet? What are you waiting for?! Check out the requirements! There are lots of COETAILers around the world who are already #GoogleET…connect with them in the process.
- Post a photo with one of the #EduroChallenge themes.
Connect >>> Post your completed challenge to Twitter, Instagram, Google+ or Facebook with @COETAIL, #COETAIL, #GoogleET & #EduroChallenge to be entered to win the giveaways and be connected with the community! Your posts can be as simple or as creative as you’d like.
Bonus >>> Eduro Learning (our parent organization) also happens to be in the middle of the first #EduroChallenge. Make sure to check out their daily photo challenges! Luckily, their challenge is longer then ours so stay involved through September 17!